It's clean in here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lookin' good! How long did it take to get it all cleaned up? :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It looks good in there. The attention you have put into the acoustic treatments is impressive and I like seeing the instruments.
To me that's where real music comes from. Where's the hooka? :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I like the lighting....

And the rest of the room.. it looks good, man. What kind of tuba is that?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Dang. I think I could have some fun in that room. Totally wouldn't know what I was doing, but by God, it'd be fun.

Just need a sax and drums, and then I might be able to show a wee bit of proficiency.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Nice place! Is that a three, four, or five valve tuba? BBb or CC?

-pat

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Looks awesome!
I dig the feel that these pictures give off.

I've tried to learn fruityloops a few times, but I just feel like it goes over my head... Hopefully some day I will learn it!

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
The sub is the 150w dayton 12". I had to replace the dust cap. It's ok, but I'd like something better.

The tuba is a meinl weston Bb four valve. It's what my college provides me with, and it's not bad. I use a conn halleberg mouthpiece.

There's nothing wrong with the tone of my bugera cabinet. The head albeit, sucks. But the cabinet is a great deal.

I'm working on some stands right now, and a new desk is in the mail.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
The sub is the 150w dayton 12". I had to replace the dust cap. It's ok, but I'd like something better.

The tuba is a meinl weston Bb four valve. It's what my college provides me with, and it's not bad. I use a conn halleberg mouthpiece.

There's nothing wrong with the tone of my bugera cabinet. The head albeit, sucks. But the cabinet is a great deal.

I'm working on some stands right now, and a new desk is in the mail.
Isn't it BOGNER not BUGERA? Or are they different brands? My friends plays guitar and he uses Bogner stuff, is that what you guys are talking about or something else? If it's Bogner, I don't think its cheap....

B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief
Isn't it BOGNER not BUGERA? Or are they different brands? My friends plays guitar and he uses Bogner stuff, is that what you guys are talking about or something else? If it's Bogner, I don't think its cheap....
Bogner is amazing and high end equipment. Bugera are cheap stuff that usually isn't very good. Cabinets I can't say much about, but as a package, the head and cab I played through was terrible.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Bogner is amazing and high end equipment. Bugera are cheap stuff that usually isn't very good. Cabinets I can't say much about, but as a package, the head and cab I played through was terrible.
I think the heads are great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFv-VBRrtlA

Though A lot seem to be dying after about a year or two.

I have heard KRK monitors, but only in an untreated guitar center, so idk what they would sound like in here. The 2030p's do an excellent job. I would like to get another set of monitors though.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
If you use a capo very often, I cannot recommend Shubb more highly. They make the best capos, and they're affordable. They make a number of kinds.

Perhaps this is the one you might need, one left at the zon, for $17.

Or the deluxe for $24.

The main difference with deluxe is the roller instead of a plastic tip that slides in the groove. I've used both, the hard plastic tip works just fine, but the roller is nice. Note that all reviews are 5 stars.

You can see that you that the tightness is adjustable.

The only issue is that if you lose things easily, stick with the one you got (since you can just clamp it on the headstock).

Anyways . . . if you cared . . . :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis