Its been a very wet spring in my neck of the woods

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The monsoons are back and I havent seen the pond this full since we moved here back in 2017. If you trace the rocks in diagonal straight line, you will notice a flat tip of a rock just above the push. Usually, that rock sits 2 to 3 feet out of the water. I'm not worried about flooding as it still has a way to go reach me.
IMG_6857.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You can send it back our way. We are in extreme drought with water restrictions in California right now. Lots of weird weather lately, we got rain this weekend and tomorrow it is supposed to be 95. I would call that unusual for spring for us.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad we've, for a change, have had a fairly wet spring. We have flood control so let it rain (we're expecting more tonight thru Monday too). We could have used a bit more snowpack, but we'll take what we can get! Been watching the Colorado River/Lake Mead reports and the water situation in the southwest....not good stuff.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Where I'm from there isn't really a spring anymore. It's more like winter, winter w/o the snow, and BAM, summer.:)

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Here in the southwest the droughts persist. Fire season started early this year, in April, and the sky has been smokey since. The sad part is, 20 years ago we didn't even have a fire season! Or, if we technically did, it was a smoldering couple of remote acres hit by lightning here and there that would put itself out. It surely didn't smoke us out!

Going by the tree rings this past 20-year period is the worst of the last 100 or so years. Worse than the SW's dustbowl era (1930-36). Luckily, we have better water control. But how long will that hold out? All the lakes are ridiculously low. We haven't reached 1" of official rain this year....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Our snowpack is normally a MINIMUM of 5" in a bad year and this year it was less than 1"

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Wet? Try the Pacific Northwest

Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis