It appears that my wife is battling another round of cancer.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
My advice to everyone out there is to live and enjoy your spouse like it was their last day on earth. The mundane issues that come up in day to day living mean absolutely nothing and that love is all you really need.
The best advice ever on AH.

I am so sorry to hear this.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
We are here man. We are here. Reaching hands. Love is all we have. Blessings.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
My wife is losing her fight with cancer. New growths were detected on the other side of her neck despite the radiation treatments. She was able to come home for a week and today, I moved her into a hospice close to home. I was looking forward to another 30 years of marriage but that is not in our cards.

My advice to everyone out there is to live and enjoy your spouse like it was their last day on earth. The mundane issues that come up in day to day living mean absolutely nothing and that love is all you really need.
I'm glad you did at least get one more week at home together. I'm sure you will be spending as much time as you can with her.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
She may have pulled some rotten cards healthwise but she has the trump card in one hell of a loving husband, hang in there.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you both. You have my deepest sympathy, pal.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
My wife is losing her fight with cancer. New growths were detected on the other side of her neck despite the radiation treatments. She was able to come home for a week and today, I moved her into a hospice close to home. I was looking forward to another 30 years of marriage but that is not in our cards.

Man, that is awful. I can't even come up with words. Cancer is the fugging worst.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Thoughts and prayers for both of you, do your best to cherish the time you have left with her

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm very sad to tell you that my wife has succumbed to cancer passing away at 4:45 pm EST. As much as I am missing her, she is now in a much better place and suffers no longer. I wish we could have done another 33 years together but it wasn't in the cards. I am very grateful for the time we had together. I love you Baby and you will always remain a part of me . I promise to be a better man for You.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'm very sad to tell you that my wife has succumbed to cancer passing away at 4:45 pm EST. As much as I am missing her, she is now in a much better place and suffers no longer. I wish we could have done another 33 years together but it wasn't in the cards. I am very grateful for the time we had together. I love you Baby and you will always remain a part of me . I promise to be a better man for You.
Oh my Lord, I don't even know what to say other than I'm beyond sad for you. I cannot put into words how bad I feel for you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
The next days will be difficult for you. However you seem to have the wisdom to understand that life is not the ultimate good and death not the ultimate evil. That will help gain perspective on what will inevitable be a time of sadness and "watermark" event in your life.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So sorry @3db. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. Just remember that we're here you, if there is anything we can do. Take care, brother.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Very sad to hear, 3db. While your grief will no doubt be great, do not let it consume you. Your wife would not want that. She would want to continue having a fulfilling life. Honor her by finding joy in your life.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
I am so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry you're having to go through this. We're here if you need us.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis