Is There ANY Reason I should hold off on Getting KRP-600M???

• Thread starter FirstReflection
  • Start date
F

FirstReflection

AV Rant Co-Host
And for full disclosure, I don't think of this issue being of great priority at all. There are plenty of bigger fish to fry. Having the front three identical vertical arrangement has so much more impact, compared to the differing height of a couple of feet with surrounds.

I hate anyone who gets to pull that off, so for full disclosure, I will soon hate you! :(
I am in 100% agreement with you on all points of the above post! Except that you won't have to hate me when I get the three Solo6 up front because the center will still have to either be above or below my plasma screen :eek: You can hate me if I ever get the acoustically transparent front projection setup that I REALLY want :eek:

F

FirstReflection

AV Rant Co-Host
Relax everybody, he's Canadian and he means 'soda' not 'father'. :D
LOL !

Right you are!

"soda"

tee hee. We almost never call it that up here :p

I should go full Canadian and stop calling the seat a "sofa" or "couch" and call it a "Chesterfield" instead :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I should go full Canadian and stop calling the seat a "sofa" or "couch" and call it a "Chesterfield" instead :D
Wow, does that bring back some memories. That's something I use to hear in SW Ontario when I was a boy but I don't remember hearing that word out Calgary way though. I'm a Canadian citizen but not really Canadian.

What do you call a good lookin' woman in Edmonton?

A tourist. :D

S

So MD TopGun

Audiophyte
141FD/Kuro 600

so the only difference between these 2 tv's is the amounts of outlets?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis