Is the world coming to an end?

J

jamie2112

Banned
No way will they be on time. I am getting my "stimulus" check in the mail and it could take until july..just my luck

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Personally, I think it's election year and the Republicans are scared.:p
My opinion is with the choices we have on either side, we should ALL be scared.:eek:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
My opinion is with the choices we have on either side, we should ALL be scared.:eek:
Hey Duke,

Terrified is the word I'm feeling!:eek::D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
By the way those "stimulus" checks, are going for gas bills. So who's getting stimulated? The oil companies.:eek: Because we all know they're hurting.........

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
By the way those "stimulus" checks, are going for gas bills. So who's getting stimulated? The oil companies.:eek: Because we all know they're hurting.........
Hence, dog and pony show. We aren't getting any benefit from it, merely taking money from one greedy hand and placing it in another, equally greedy - be it oil companies, credit card companies, lenders, what have you. Nobody I know is using this money to splurge on themselves.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It's a shame that the IRS is spending more of our money, to give us back, more of our money.

The Internal Revenue Service is spending $42 million on letters to alert taxpayers to expect rebate checks.:confused:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Ahhh.......... the wheels of progress, will wonders ever cease??:rolleyes:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I figured the Bush-hating peanut gallery would have jumped high hell all over this one by now. :p

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I figured the Bush-hating peanut gallery would have jumped high hell all over this one by now. :p
Odd, isn't it? Anyway the stmilus package is a pile of manure, it will not do anything.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
At least the stimulus is not another tax cut for the rich.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Amen there bro.............LOL!!!!!! :p:p Very well spoken. You just summed it all up.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't forget Mr. Berkowitz, you're going to post the address and name of the pizza joint you were raving about 2 weeks ago.:D
I know, I know... I haven't been back down there in a few weeks. I will do my best next weekend to make a trip down to the village. Since I live and work in Midtown East, I'm not often in the right area.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Not only the world is coming to an end but also the galaxy too:D
It is on a collision course with another giant galaxy:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I mean seriously folks I'm scared here, the U.S. government, more specifically the IRS, is not only on time with something, but actually ahead of schedule!

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/localshows/dontwasteyourmoney/story.aspx?content_id=76db8947-88cc-452d-8d31-dfead62f4215

Is this a marker of Armageddon or just an everyday miracle :rolleyes:

Mike
Somebody somewhere at the IRS office must have hit their head against something really really hard....... :eek::eek::eek:
OR
The world is coming to an end :confused::confused::confused:

I'm not sure which one it is :rolleyes:

I have never ever heard about anything remotely connected to Government doing such a thing, except for April's fools......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis