Is Netflix Crumbling?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Commercials don't kill me either, but they will all do the same thing Crunchyroll has. The ad based free version was OK for a long time, but now they are making the commercials more frequent, looking for how many they have to force in before some people will pay to remove them. They don't need everyone to do it, just some.
Yeah I agree totally might as well enjoy a good thing while I can

One thing the other night that impressed me was on my Nvidia shield pro the Google interface has a ton of free shows and TV channels I'm planning on checking that out tonight

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
Funny how things come full circle. When I was a kid you had commercials with your entertainment. Now with streaming you have commercials with your entertainment. Deja vu
I remember when cable TV arrived back in the 1960's. The benefit for subscribers is that the subscription fees paid for the programming so there would be no commercials. I remember it clearly. It was a lie. ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I remember when cable TV arrived back in the 1960's. The benefit for subscribers is that the subscription fees paid for the programming so there would be no commercials. I remember it clearly. It was a lie. ;)
They lied to us man!!!!!! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis