Tyreman

Audioholic Intern
M&K was around a while hopefully its not so but sadly it may be.:confused:

C

Chuck V

Enthusiast
Some good news.

M&K Sound Returns

Effective October 1, M&K’s U.S. operation will begin with audio industry veteran Chris Minto (pictured) stepping in as Vice President and managing director. Minto had been with the old M&K for seven years as the company’s professional division director.
/Chuck

E

Ensaan

Audiophyte
Any News on the new M&K serice ept?

Anyone can shed more light on the new M&K, especially the Service dept would be greatly appreciated. I have a MX150 that needs repair (was hit by lightening). If not, can anyone provide any leads on where to repair it in the Dallas Tx area or by mail I would be very gratefull.

Regards,

P

pbarach1

Audioholic
Anyone can shed more light on the new M&K, especially the Service dept would be greatly appreciated. I have a MX150 that needs repair (was hit by lightening). If not, can anyone provide any leads on where to repair it in the Dallas Tx area or by mail I would be very gratefull.

Regards,
Can't help you with Dallas repairs, but I have been following an M&K thread on another forum, and nobody's reporting any contact so far with the new owners of the M&K intellectual property rights, except for their press releases.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis