Is buying car through CostCo, Sam's, or BJ's Club a good option?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
WTF are you talking about? I purchased a 6 year old G35 with 52K miles on it for $11.5K. Drove it for 9 Years, sold it for $2900. Very sad that people lack any critical reasoning skills.
I do not lack critical reasoning skills, you simply provided almost no information. If this was a piece of A/V equipment you would have been shredded on this site.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I do not lack critical reasoning skills, you simply provided almost no information. If this was a piece of A/V equipment you would have been shredded on this site.
LOL. I didn't think any context was needed. As I said when it was all said and done I ended up at $85 a month for a car.

And yes you do lack critical thinking skills because instead trying to paint me with the brush of someone who got one over on another human being you could have asked how I managed it.

You jumped to an instant conclusion with no data. By definition the hall-mark of someone that can't think for themselves.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
LOL. I didn't think any context was needed. As I said when it was all said and done I ended up at $85 a month for a car.

And yes you do lack critical thinking skills because instead trying to paint me with the brush of someone who got one over on another human being you could have asked how I managed it.

You jumped to an instant conclusion with no data. By definition the hall-mark of someone that can't think for themselves.
Let me clarify, this is the BS I deal with every day in my career doing this for 20 years. Have a nice day

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
When I purchased my 21 BMW X5 I was also looking at the Audi Q7.
  • Costco had a killer deal at the time 10% off 2020 Audi models
  • I was too little to late becuase there either wasn't inventory or dealership didn't work with Costco
I did end up saving over 13% off list on BMW, so while the Audi deal was good, I found better.

I would hate to buy a car during the chip shortage, no one is dealing, because no one has inventory.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis