Is a pair of Kanto SP26PLW 26" Speaker Floor Stands good for Elac B6.2?

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
The link says the stands are for “medium to large bookshelf speakers.” As long as your speakers fall into that category, you’re good.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
The link says the stands are for “medium to large bookshelf speakers.” As long as your speakers fall into that category, you’re good.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Hmm. Hope that it accomodates my Elac B6.2 comfortably, or else I will lose my mind, since I would be importing them.

This is seriously the best I've come across until now. Others are just plain black. Wouldn't go with rack.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
The topic of speaker stands came up here recently, and a good number of people claimed to simply be using plant stands. Many more options, and most look more “homey” that traditional speaker stands, which typically look rather industrial. Might take a look at them.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The topic of speaker stands came up here recently, and a good number of people claimed to simply be using plant stands. Many more options, and most look more “homey” that traditional speaker stands, which typically look rather industrial. Might take a look at them.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Good point Wayne. You can also find some at antique stores and garage sales for cheap. Wall mount is even cleaner looking IMO but hey...

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
So finally the Stands have arrived, but not the one which I had ordered. They delivered me the 32" version when I ordered the 26", the Elacs now sit a bit higher than my usual liking, but I added a bit of height to the centre channel too by adding some unused pieces of wood.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis