Interesting observations on budget subwoofers.

eboe

eboe

Audiophyte
This company was also known to have entered the low-frequency game with its mid-range and high-frequency range. This 12-inch leading subwoofer delivers a powerful 475W. This is the best budget subwoofer.
Could this post be any more spammy of a website that exists only to get referred traffic dollars from Amazon? Yikes. Not a single product is actually reviewed. Hate sites like this one.

M

mdinno

Junior Audioholic
Erin's Audio Corner just did a budget subwoofer shootout. The Jamo C912 and the Infinity SUB R12 won over the Dayton Audio Sub1200 and the Bic America F12.

webexperts69

webexperts69

Audiophyte
It was good to see so much information in one place. I really thank you to do it.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Could this post be any more spammy of a website that exists only to get referred traffic dollars from Amazon? Yikes. Not a single product is actually reviewed. Hate sites like this one.
AH, gets post like that just about every day. There easy to spot, someone will post up, like, I'm looking for info on Subs or I have this do you think this AVR will sound good with these speakers.Than they'll post up links to websites. More than likely workers or associates hang out on this site daily.

Last edited:
glennonrp

glennonrp

Audiophyte
I recently purchased the Monoprice 12” 400 watt subwoofer SW-12. It was under $200. ive only had it two days and yesterday was the delivery and install. But, I put it through a few paces with bass-heavy music yesterday and tonight we are watching Arrival.

This sub is great. I have the Monolith 10” in my home theater downstairs. This sub isn’t as loud, of course, but it’s like they are in the same family. im not a professional reviewer nor do I have instruments to take measurements, but I’m very happy I found this sub.

I’m already a big fan of Monoprice generally and I adore my Monolith. This one gets very loud and has plenty of power to fill my bedroom. I was listening to The Weeknd earlier and the low end was very good. Substantial but not muddy. Arrival sounds great! Those LFE from the heptapods are clear and rumble nicely. In fact, I was just standing in the bathroom that adjoins our master bedroom, about 40 feet from the sub. I could feel the floor vibrating from the sub! It can get very low, but not as low as the Monolith does,

The sub is ported and has a gain knob, a crossover knob, and a switch to reverse phase. The power cord is a bit short. Looks-wise, the sub is not flashy. It has rounded edges on the top sides. The grill is black with a small Monoprice logo. It is removable and the sub has little holes for the grill. The port is on the bottom and the woofer is on the front.

I cautiously recommend this sub based on my limited time with it. But if it continues to perform as it has so far, I will say without hesitation that this must be one of the best budget subwoofers.

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Wife has a Elac Sub1010 ($130 Andrew Jones design) on her PC gaming and home/work office setup. It sounded quite good when I trialed it with some music albums. Erin's audio corner rated it higher on his budget sub shootout, I think. It can't keep up with my Rythmik, of course. But, I wouldn't write it off considering how affordable it is for a small room..

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis