Inmates dance o the classic Michael Jackson "Thriller" video.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
hey that's in the philippines! it's much happier in the provinces than in the city jails. :)

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Oh I see, well they did look rehabilitated, not sure about the drag queen running around in the video, just hope it wasn’t a real drag queen.:D

B

Bradd

Audiophyte
That is too funny. You would never see a jail in America do something like that, I don't think so at least, I'm not really sure I know why either... interesting.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
That is too funny. You would never see a jail in America do something like that, I don't think so at least, I'm not really sure I know why either... interesting.
I think tits a good thing, a positive step towards rehabilitation for the inmates, but damn did you see how many where in the yard looked like well over one thousand!

One other thing I remember Channel 4 showing the “Thriller” video many decades back at a late hour due to the watershed hour and the video scared me, well at least Michael Jackson did.:D

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
What??

What??? Drag queen tits are always a good thing??? Maybe so, if you are in jail for 6 months or more.:eek:

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I just got into a rather involved thread about homosexuality, and....well, enough said. I saw enough on the video as soon as I saw the transexual transvestite with the psuedo mohawk/ponytail dancing his (her? their?) way across the yard. I almost coughed up my cookies. I don't call that entertainment, I call it depravity. To each his own.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Ok, I'm from the school of thought that interprets Tits with different meanings. It can mean Boobies, or awesome.

Example: "Tits are so Tits".

SheepStar

That was very... odd. I have no idea how they got all those guys to agree to do it. You don't usually see (or think of) that level of cooperation in a prison.

Now they need to put the show on the road and make a living!

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
That was very... odd. I have no idea how they got all those guys to agree to do it. You don't usually see (or think of) that level of cooperation in a prison.

Now they need to put the show on the road and make a living!
Do it or you'll never see another day! That's how....i guess :D

j/k

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis