GatorPigDog

Audioholic
RC 263
link to Harman site
R 263 - 9 of these
link
R-152 - 3 sets of 2
link to Harman

All less than a year old. 3 of the r263's never got out of the box. Reasonable offers welcome. Local pick up preferred, as these do not ship well. Orlando, FL

If anyone is interested in my walnut Revel F208s and C208 w/ stand, I'd entertain an offer on those as well.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
@shadyJ let me know if you want to test/blow up the R263 with dynamite. I'll send send you one gratis.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
@shadyJ let me know if you want to test/blow up the R263 with dynamite. I'll send send you one gratis.
I would, but the RC263 has already been tested here and was found to be a terrific speaker. These are really high bang-for-the-buck speakers, why are you selling them, may I ask?

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
I would, but the RC263 has already been tested here and was found to be a terrific speaker. These are really high bang-for-the-buck speakers, why are you selling them, may I ask?
Short answer is that I'm moving and don't need 9 of these.

Longer answer is that I'm basically selling everything I own (house, car, etc). Remote working has become the new norm at my company. I'm renting an apartment locally, and I'm going to be traveling/working throughout Europe and Asia for a year or three.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Short answer is that I'm moving and don't need 9 of these.

Longer answer is that I'm basically selling everything I own (house, car, etc). Remote working has become the new norm at my company. I'm renting an apartment locally, and I'm going to be traveling/working throughout Europe and Asia for a year or three.
Wow, very nice! That sounds like it will be a lot of fun, good luck!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nah he just wants an expensive set of headphone to travel with. :D Cool man enjoy your job love to travel to those places. Are you doing Marketing?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Nah he just wants an expensive set of headphone to travel with. :D Cool man enjoy your job love to travel to those places. Are you doing Marketing?
(as in marketing)

Gotta great nose for Dealer/Sales post ups. I've noticed for sometime now.
OP's first post on this thread is about as easy to figure salesmansna$i&, links. That's one of the reasons AH sites viewership has dropped.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis