Indoor outdoor home audio set up

S

stalker401

Audiophyte
I have a feeling this might be more complex than I think, and probably impossible. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's what I currently have, and what I'm currently doing. I currently have a room set up with a projector. It has a 5.1 surround sound system hooked up to it. The receiver I have is Dennon 5.1 Channel 3D Pass through Av Home theater Receiver I have the speakers hooked up inside my house taking all 5.1 channels up for the projectors. Now I am trying to hook up 2 - 3 speakers outside for football & soccer games for parties. I was wondering if there was a way to play the game on the inside speakers and also play the game on some outside speakers as well. To help make it even more complicated, I would like (but not required) to make the outdoor speakers wireless. I don't have wiring set up through my house, so for me to set up wire speakers connected to a receiver or a switch inside, I would need to run wires through my ceiling and outside. Not impossible, but not preferable lol.

Thanks again.

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
What model denon do you have? You will definitely have to add another amp or a receiver

J

jotham

Audioholic
I have a feeling this might be more complex than I think, and probably impossible. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's what I currently have, and what I'm currently doing. I currently have a room set up with a projector. It has a 5.1 surround sound system hooked up to it. The receiver I have is Dennon 5.1 Channel 3D Pass through Av Home theater Receiver I have the speakers hooked up inside my house taking all 5.1 channels up for the projectors. Now I am trying to hook up 2 - 3 speakers outside for football & soccer games for parties. I was wondering if there was a way to play the game on the inside speakers and also play the game on some outside speakers as well. To help make it even more complicated, I would like (but not required) to make the outdoor speakers wireless. I don't have wiring set up through my house, so for me to set up wire speakers connected to a receiver or a switch inside, I would need to run wires through my ceiling and outside. Not impossible, but not preferable lol.

Thanks again.
I don't use them myself but lots of people like the Sonos approach. You could buy a Sonos Connect and one of the larger speakers that could be moved as needed. The Sonos connect would get audio in from your Receiver (zone 2) and broadcast it to the speakers.

The Sonos connect has a lot of capability so I would use it for music streaming most of the time but also have the option of streaming your games to the outside.
Sonos CONNECT Wireless HiFi Player

Sonos Play:5 Wireless HiFi Player

The advantage is that you could move the speakers wherever you feel like.

Alternatively, go with a separate amp and hard wire outdoor speakers (hire an electrician).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis