In the market for some receivers but want specific things.

sizzam

sizzam

Audioholic
Hello all I'm back and this time I would like to ask for some help choosing a receiver to work towards
(between 1k-3k$) but I need some specific things from it,

- Firstly I have no plans for atmos/dtsX at the moment, maybe when I can get a dedicated theatre room. ;)

- Secondly I have a mutt system with different power needs per speaker so I would like a Beefy power supply with a healthy delivery on power for my different ohm loads and sensitivities to better noise normalize things with post processing (MCACC, Audessy ect...) :)

-Thirdly I have 9.2 speakers I wish to have powered and for processing (optional but welcome) which are as follows; Center, Fronts, Front Wide's, Surrounds, And lastly Surround Backs (and 2 powered subs). However I would also like at least a true support of HDCP 2.2 minimum and/or any of the following; decoding for Dolby true hd/vision passthrough. 24 bit sound and 32 bit color depth at YCbCr 4:4:4 via hdmi. Edit; also eARC support would be nice.
(my current receiver can do most of this minus 4k 60 passthrough at YCbCr 4:4:4 and processing and powering more than 7 channels) :cool:

sizzam

sizzam

Audioholic
as for some ideas I was debating a Denon 4520cl or a Denon x4700h or something along those lines
maybe this one aswell

I'm not brand specific any good receiver is a welcome recommendation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis