In my Pile to Watch

M

mikenyc

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>&quot;Jackie Brown...Collectors Edition&quot;, &quot;Pulp Fiction...Collectors Edition&quot;, &quot;Resevoir Dogs...Collectors Edition&quot;, &quot;The Fog&quot;, &quot;The Believers&quot;, &quot;Vampire's Kiss&quot;, &quot;Clash of the Titans&quot;, &quot;Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Rings&quot;, &quot;The Simpson's The Complete Second Season&quot;, &quot;Herzog-Kinski&quot; (a collection of 6 films &quot;Aguirre, The Wrath of God&quot;, &quot;Nosferatu&quot;, Woyzeck&quot;,
&quot;Fitzcarralldo&quot;, &quot;Cobra Verde&quot;, &quot;My Best Friend&quot;) &quot;A Nous La Liberte...Criterion Edition&quot;, &quot;Leon Russell..A Song for You&quot;, &quot;Perihelion&quot; by Deep Purple, &quot;Rock in Rio&quot; by Iron Maiden

Currently watching &quot;Jackie Brown&quot;. It's astounding ! The transfer is impeccable, especially compared with the new &quot;Resevoir Dogs&quot; that's washed out for some reason. Robert Forster is a great actor, and I would like to know what he's been doing since &quot;Medium Cool&quot;. Pam Grier so comfortable in her performance, it fits like a glove! Samuel L. Jackson is also powerful, and strong in his performance.</font>

<font color='#000000'>hehe... Clash of the Titans is an old favorite of mine. Digital transfer, anamorphic... good stuff for an old movie.</font>

M

mikenyc

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>hawke, I'm sure you also like &quot;Jason and the Argonauts&quot;. Love that skeleton scene! There is a short interview with Harryhausen, as a bonus feature, with John Landis...wish it was longer !

Can't wait for &quot;Valley of the Gwangi&quot; !!!!</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis