I'm subwooferless....

Matt34

Matt34

come Monday.:(......but I'm going to do it right this time and get the Hsu VTF-HO w/ Turbo. I just got to get a little more money together to get it pre-ordered for the $100 instant rebate and half off shipping.:D

Here is an update on HSU by Peter on the proposed release date: http://www.hsuresearch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1844

BTW- there is absolutely nothing wrong with the PB-10, excellent sub and if I had a room that was a bit smaller there would be no second thoughts about keeping it. I'm just a bass-head.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Your gonna go the HO route for 899.00 plus shipping
What happened to Duke's VTF-3 MK2 for 550.00 shipped???????

No big deal, if I had the money I would go dual HO's.
But my 2 VTF-3's are easily enough for a room that is 30x17x8

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
matt,

Please give us the low down once you get it! :)

How big was your room? The SVS is supposed to have good output, even out doors it went to 100dB down to 19hz (-3dB)

SheepStar

Matt34

Matt34

Sheep said:
matt,

Please give us the low down once you get it! :)

How big was your room? The SVS is supposed to have good output, even out doors it went to 100dB down to 19hz (-3dB)

SheepStar

20'x26' with 9' vaulted ceiling, all carpeted. Living room and dining room are one with a 4' opening to the back side of the listening area that leads into the den. There is also another 4' entry way that leads from the dining room to the kitchen.

I think if my room was somewhat enclosed and squared it would have been fine Forgot to add, the wall between the dining room and the den only goes up 7ft or so, so there is a gap between the wall and the ceiling, wife has some plants up there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis