I'm not sure I can read Stereophile any longer, even for JA's measurements

jinjuku

jinjuku

Could be but the one who took the DBT, I believe was talking about his setup posted at AA at one time. And the cables were $30k +.
Correct and he admitted he couldn't hear the difference in his $30K cables and some $50 cables.

B

Blue Dude

Audioholic
I bought $30,000 power cables to improve my video performance. Blacks were deeper, highlights were brighter, colors richer and details were obviously enhanced without any of the etching look you get from edge enhancement. It was like looking through a window even though the source was a 90's era DVD!

--said no one ever

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
I bought $30,000 power cables to improve my video performance. Blacks were deeper, highlights were brighter, colors richer and details were obviously enhanced without any of the etching look you get from edge enhancement. It was like looking through a window even though the source was a 90's era DVD!

--said no one ever
You're right - practically nobody says that about power cables. But, unfortunately, people say it all the time about HDMI cables. :(

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

--said no one ever
Crazy enough there was actually a post somewhere around here where someone claimed exactly that....:(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis