Im looking for the owners manual to the pioneer deq 7600

U

Unregistered

Im looking for the owners manual for the pioneer deq 7600 equalizer because im trying to change the contrast on the display but cant figure it out. Im not even sure if its possible. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

U

Unregistered

hope less

Unregistered said:
Im looking for the owners manual for the pioneer deq 7600 equalizer because im trying to change the contrast on the display but cant figure it out. Im not even sure if its possible. Any kind of help would be appreciated.
good luck and noe of those answers help

U

Unregistered

none of these answers help

u just have to buy one it sux

D

danielcolchado

Audiophyte
Setting The Dimmer In Your Deq-7600

Ok, you have two ways... dimmer on and dimmer off.

If your DEQ is installed correctly, this should work. If not.... read the manual (YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM CRUTCHFIELD)

1. Switch the unit head source OFF
2. Press (and hold) simultaneously the "U2" and "M" buttons at DEQ, while (always simultaneously) switch the head source ON.
3. If your DEQ is not properly installed, this tip doesn't work (YOU HAVE TO CONNECT THE YELLOW CABLE TO THE LIGHTING SWITCH TERMINAL) Then, when you turn on the lights the dimmer is active and the displayprevents becoming too bright.

I hope this can help you

:D

J

J JOSEPH

Audiophyte
Thanks

Unregistered said:
Don't know if you found a manual yet, and I had been searching for one that I did not have to buy for almost a year. Today's search pointed me to crutchfield (where I HAD looked before)...
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HsrUPmPd7Hj/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?a=&s=0&cc=01&*=140&id=detailed_info&i=130 i have been looking for a long time for a free manual also. I,m from trinidad in the west indies and its very hard to get accounts on the net for international customers thanks for the info man.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis