I'm looking for a system

C

CBR

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I'm looking for a small set up. I dont want anything big, just something. I have a couple of small speakers that I want to use, no amp though I may add one in the future. As for now it will just be a 2 speaker system. I dont know what other kind of hardware I need. The speakers I do have are 1984 Bose Model 101 Music Monitors 10-60 WRMS power handling, 4 ohm impedance. They're nothing big, nor are they special but I like them. Preferably this system would have to cost as little as possible, no more than $200 US. I know this is nothing, but I dont want a killer system. A friend has told me that I need a reciever, and I would imagine that I could get one for under that amount. The hardware I have at the moment is; TV, DVD, VHS. Now I wish to add stereo. Any help would be great.</font>

C

CBR

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Something else came up. After I do what I have to do there will be no money left.

Thanks though.</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Don't you hate it when that thing comes up. Better wrap it up next time!
&nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis