ICC issues arrest warrant for Putin

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
International Criminal Court arrest warrant for Putin for children abductions to russia.
WOW. Somebody is serious about his wanton aggressions.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Worth noting that USA has not signed on membership of ICC in any way or shape except for some token tokens, so to speak. USA under Republican Presidents pushed very hard for bilateral agreements of not handing over US citizens to ISS, and I mean real hard. That policy essentially continued but with less being an "asshole".

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

International Criminal Court arrest warrant for Putin for children abductions to russia.
WOW. Somebody is serious about his wanton aggressions.
So, there are lot of countries he can not visit now, without getting clapped in irons, cuffed and sent to the Hague. Treaty countries are bound to turn him over to the ICC.

Either way, if the US ever got their hands on the rat, he would suffer the same, or worse fate. So that is 139 countries who signed the Rome statute he can't visit if you add the US, that is 140.

highfigh

highfigh

So, there are lot of countries he can not visit now, without getting clapped in irons, cuffed and sent to the Hague. Treaty countries are bound to turn him over to the ICC.

Either way, if the US ever got their hands on the rat, he would suffer the same, or worse fate. So that is 139 countries who signed the Rome statute he can't visit if you add the US, that is 140.
A Brit has a YouTube channel and he monitors mega yacht activity, transactions, etc- he has shown some of Putin's yachts, those of his friends and other oligarchs, but most of the ships have been arrested in ports around the World, so his options are limited unless he'll use a false name/ID and be listed as part of the crew.

I look forward to the day he's captured, or whatever.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Since he has not flown recently, his rail travels are really limited, China Chechnya, and a couple of others.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Looks like Putin was not the only person who was issued the arrest warrant.
Maria Alekseyevna Lvova-Belova, the Commissioner for Children’s Rights in the Office of the President of the Russian Federation. was the second person in the warrant.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
When I saw the post title the only ICC I could think of was US' Interstate Commerce Commission. Maybe ol' Vlad will see the light and turn himself in :)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Putin is as likely to be arrested by the International Criminal Court … as I am likely to believe that the MQ-9 surveillance drone, recently downed over the Black Sea, deliberately backed into a Russian fighter to damage it with it's propeller.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Already it is a huge mark on him, arrested or not. His travels are limited as well as that agency chief's. May give pause to others in his circle before shaking hands with him.
The court, I think, could try him in absentia.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis