vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
home autio is all about prodect placement right? I was thinking the other day I could start something !!!!!

john72953

john72953

Full Audioholic
Product placement? Please elaborate, because I'm not getting it.

John

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Ok, when I first read this thread I wasn't getting it either.

Not that I get it now, but at least I'm not alone. LOL

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This clip that Jamie posted earlier today seems to apply here, IMO. :D

[No offense intended, vizionut! J/King around.]

Last edited by a moderator:
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
taaaaaaaamy!!!

This clip that Jamie posted earlier today seems to apply here, IMO. :D

[No offense intended, vizionut! J/King around.]
very funny i got a good laugh out of that thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
john72953

john72953

Full Audioholic
Two days later...and I'm still not getting the point of this post!

John

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Man you guys are ****ing stupid. He's pissed off because no one posted in his System thread. I don't blame you though, it's just a link to something. No effort involved. He mentioned product placement, which makes me believe his system uses components that are not well known, or old.

SheepStar

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
not pissed off

I posted this thread when i was a little drunk thats all. Anyway I was thinking of starting a speaker stand shop with a buddy of mine and was wondering if you all thought that would be a good idea.

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
I say crack the seal on another bottle and keep dreaming. Not to be rude, but any business class instructer will tell you 95% of all startup companies fail. So the odds are greatly against you in succeeding.

But i always approve of drunk posting, cause it always leads to some humerous posts. :D

A

abjonesiii

Audioholic
Not to be rude, but any business class instructer will tell you 95% of all startup companies fail. So the odds are greatly against you in succeeding.
In college I often pondered as to; why if my business professors were so knowledgeable about business, as each so often professed to be, why then where they teaching college classes for $60,000ish a year verses running there own businesses and making real money.

Short answer is because a retarded monkey with a peg leg can teach business. No actual business sense is required, just follow the directions in the book.

Working for someone else will only net you peanuts in the end. If you want the whole pie you have to run the whole show. So I encourage you to start your own company but speaker stands is a little to specific. You need broad market coverage. So instead of a speaker stand company you need to start a media furniture company and make everything.

Best of luck.

* - this needs to be moved to the General Discussion area and out of Member Systems

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I have to say that the idea can't be good since it came to you while drunk...;)

Now, with the current state of the economy, such an idea seems very risky.

I agree, this needs to be in the steam vent..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis