I want to upgrade my speakers already...Travel plans

J

jamie2112

Banned
I just got these Jamo speakers and they sound great. I am already wanting to upgrade to something else for my upstairs system. I guess I am going to put them on Craigslist when I get back from San Fran.
I am leaving to go do sound for Dark Star Orchestra at the Fillmore for 3 nights. I will be doing sound with my Idol Dan Healy looking over my shoulder to give the band feedback on my performance...No Pressure though:eek: I am going to go out there and stomp the Fillmore and give the fans a great sounding 3 shows.....:D
Anyway I want to get rid of these. They are brand new with about an hour on the speakers total(one reason I want to get rid of them). There are 2 C607 2 C603 and a ctr. Anyone here interested?

J

jamie2112

Banned
No I just have some money issues right now and want to go with some smaller speakers. Sorry if I sounded mad....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Ok I am really mad...Buy these damn speakers or , or , or, I will get madder....:eek::D

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
You have money problems but want to upgrade? :confused:

Pictures REALLY help stuff sell. Post some with some close ups! You might also want to list them on Audiogon.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Wow...... selling speakers after one hour of burn-in. you could get into the guinees book of world records :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis