I thought you guys were stupid for having multiple pairs of headphones, until...

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
So I own the Bose QC35s (gen 2 I think?) and on a recent trip I did a quick comparison between them and my AirPods Pro 2 and I'll be damned that the AirPods sounded better and had better isolation than the Bose. They were also more comfortable. I need to try my Shure SE535s I use for drumming now that I got their bluetooth "Secure Fit Adapter". Love the customization of the PEQ on their app as well. But yeah, Bose was my go-to for noise canceling forever. Thumbs up for sure. (Shure?)
Airpods, not noise cancellation.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Snagged some Koss KPH30s on Amazon for 25 dollars with a 5-dollar coupon. Thats 20 plus tax shipped! I'm using them today on my desktop streaming some Diana Krall on Amazon HD unlimited. These things are sweet! Nice upgrade to my cheap Panasonics for desktop and laptop use. I'm gonna have to try these on my main stereo. :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Snagged some Koss KPH30s on Amazon for 25 dollars with a 5-dollar coupon. Thats 20 plus tax shipped! I'm using them today on my desktop streaming some Diana Krall on Amazon HD unlimited. These things are sweet! Nice upgrade to my cheap Panasonics for desktop and laptop use. I'm gonna have to try these on my main stereo. :)
Continue to enjoy

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis