I Robot / Topgun Double Feature Last Night

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
After my much anticipated movies arrived yesterday my wife and I settled in for a double feature last night, Topgun and I robot. Well Topgun is still a somewhat lame when "on the ground" film, but when in the planes are fired up in DTS ES :). I say its worth the $14 just to have a ES added to your collection and its another one to check the house for rattles. We both enjoyed I Robot in the theaters and it was very fun as well in the home enviroment.

D

David Dryden

Enthusiast
Excellent! I hope "Santa" (wife) will bring me the Top Gun DVD for Christmas. I've been waiting for this version to come out to replace my Laserdisc copy. Can't wait to see it!

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
DTS said:
After my much anticipated movies arrived yesterday my wife and I settled in for a double feature last night, Topgun and I robot. Well Topgun is still a somewhat lame when "on the ground" film, but when in the planes are fired up in DTS ES :). I say its worth the $14 just to have a ES added to your collection and its another one to check the house for rattles. We both enjoyed I Robot in the theaters and it was very fun as well in the home enviroment.

So how is I, Robot ? I have been seriuosly considering acquiring it for my collection.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Alan Parsons

When I first saw I Robot, I was really hoping to hear some of the Alan Parsons album. Was bummed when they had modern muzac.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

A friend and I left the theater a bit disappointed. Its not a bad movie, I don't think I will be adding it to my collection though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis