Cables Speakers an RCA Gold Radioshack

gadame1

gadame1

Audiophyte
And two Cassette Deck: Nakamichi BX-300E and Denon DRM-550

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
@gadame1 It's great that you've got a setup that makes you smile. Your camera mic can't do justice to the sound, but I gather from your uploading the video to YouTube and posting this thread that you're proud of it. Guess you'll just have to buy us all plane tickets to come hear it in person. :)

Have you considered putting an area rug in there?

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
No
Definitive Technology protower 400tl Speakers

Pre amp NAD C160 and Amp NAD C270

Denon Universal DVD 2910 DVD A and SACD

CD R Pioneer PDRW739

Muis Server DAC Sony HAP-S1

Turntable Music Hall MMF2.1 with Ortofon Quintet Red MC

Cables Speakers an RCA Gold Radioshack

No subwoofer?

gadame1

gadame1

Audiophyte
@rojo thanks for your comments, yes I'm considering to put a rug in the middle, but I'm planing install some acoustic treatments along with carpet, and yes about the video, when I meet an audiophile friend, One of the most important thing that I'm consider is to know how the audiofile enjoy the music, how he set down in his couch, the volume level used and everything he do to listen his music collection and his equipment, I mean understand how he feel in his own experience, is very interesting for me, that's de reason I just upload de video, no matter the low quality if the mic and the image! And for sure, whenever you want you have your home here in Monterrey Mx. I have an Audiophile friends group in facebook, its name is Audiofilos y Meloanos de Monterrey México.

gadame1

gadame1

Audiophyte
@Jeffrey S. Albaugh The DT Protower 400TL has a kind of subwoofer, these speakers are active low range, so I guess is not necessary to have a separate subwoofer unit, this Protower have a very good low bass extension, I listen the low frequencies from a Organ Pipes delicious in my music room! I have almost 13 years whit this great speakers. I have a plan to purchase a Goldenear Triton Three+ to substitute this ones.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
If what your ears hear and sends a smile to your heart, there's only one thing to do...ENJOY!!!...Cheers

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
And two Cassette Deck: Nakamichi BX-300E and Denon DRM-550
I still remember the Nachimichi Dragon. A friend of mine had one. It was so sweet back in those days. Around $1800.00, as I recall. Wow.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
My youngest brother still has the one I gave him years ago and told him, if for any reason he decides to part with it, IN FORM ME FIRST...

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
@Jeffrey S. Albaugh The DT Protower 400TL has a kind of subwoofer, these speakers are active low range, so I guess is not necessary to have a separate subwoofer unit, this Protower have a very good low bass extension, I listen the low frequencies from a Organ Pipes delicious in my music room! I have almost 13 years whit this great speakers. I have a plan to purchase a Goldenear Triton Three+ to substitute this ones.

Congrats on your setup, while the Triton 3+ are a nice little future upgrade, would look more at the 2+ if you can get in your budget.

gadame1

gadame1

Audiophyte
Yes, in fact I have a indecision about this, pros and cons:
Triton Two+
better performances in mids with the DÁppolito array
It seems too big form my room.

Triton Three+
Feet ok to my room and the budget!
No DÁppolito array, I have read about the triton three+ when you up the volumen tend to have a little compression, some one told me is the minus, and it has the similar image and performance like the DÁppolito´s triton Two +, Five and Seven.

Triton Seven:
I have read the med of this model are so precise and transparent like the Triton One, there are some comments about some people compare the sevens with the Ones in this area the transparent clear and precise meds.
Good base but not even like the Triton Thee +

So maybe I'll sacrifice the DÁppolito Array, my decision tends to Triton Three +, too close the Seven with a two subwoofers with a very low frequency cut off.

Any suggest?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, in fact I have a indecision about this, pros and cons:
Triton Two+
better performances in mids with the DÁppolito array
It seems too big form my room.

Triton Three+
Feet ok to my room and the budget!
No DÁppolito array, I have read about the triton three+ when you up the volumen tend to have a little compression, some one told me is the minus, and it has the similar image and performance like the DÁppolito´s triton Two +, Five and Seven.

Triton Seven:
I have read the med of this model are so precise and transparent like the Triton One, there are some comments about some people compare the sevens with the Ones in this area the transparent clear and precise meds.
Good base but not even like the Triton Thee +

So maybe I'll sacrifice the DÁppolito Array, my decision tends to Triton Three +, too close the Seven with a two subwoofers with a very low frequency cut off.

Any suggest?
I own the GE T2 (original model). If I had it to do over again, then I would probably go with the GE T5 or T7 and a pair of large subs. But, when I purchased my GE T2, it was the only Triton model available at the time.

The T2 alone is great for music, but you want the sub(s) for movies. The imaging on the T2 is some of the best that I've heard!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis