Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey Everyone,

Been a while since I posted on here, mainly because Audio as a Hobby has mostly settled and gear isn't changing much (Although I did end up selling my Energy towers and now have some Vintage Mirage towers that sound surprisingly good - I'll link them below). Most of my time (and money) is now being invested into this little guy!

DSC_9564 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_9546 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

Untitled by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

His name is hugh, and He's about 4 months old (Born Feb 29th!).

SheepStar

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats! Yeah audio will be taking a back seat now for a while too I bet! He's a cutie...is the dog a puppy too?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
understandably so, congrats !!

my little guy is 40, enjoy this time, it will fly by !

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Congrats! I have of those myself although I went with the other version. It's so much fun watching the grow and experience the life around them. A fun story was my oldest loved horses. So at about 14 months old, we took her to the county fair. She saw a horse and was excitedly pointing at it. Yeah! Horse! So we walked the couple hundred feet to the horse. Then the realization that a horse is HUGE compared to the 14 month old hit the kid. That look of "Holy Crap!" on her face was awesome.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats! I have of those myself although I went with the other version. It's so much fun watching the grow and experience the life around them. A fun story was my oldest loved horses. So at about 14 months old, we took her to the county fair. She saw a horse and was excitedly pointing at it. Yeah! Horse! So we walked the couple hundred feet to the horse. Then the realization that a horse is HUGE compared to the 14 month old hit the kid. That look of "Holy Crap!" on her face was awesome.
Haha that’s hilarious. My brother has 2 kids already so I got a crash course in seeing how they change. His oldest is almost 4 and terrifyingly smart, to the point that there is no child proof anything, he can open any lock or device used to restrict something.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Haha that’s hilarious. My brother has 2 kids already so I got a crash course in seeing how they change. His oldest is almost 4 and terrifyingly smart, to the point that there is no child proof anything, he can open any lock or device used to restrict something.
Child proofing is a waste of time and energy. They'll figure out a way no matter what you do.

I never did it with anything other than watching the little buggers and telling them don't touch. They got the point. Did they still get into stuff? Of course.

I learned that with kid 1, you're sort of scared and nervous about everything. Kid 2, not so much. Kid 3 you are now outnumbered and they will take over.

Also, it's all fun and cute till they start crawling and can escape from where you put them. I recommend a baby cage. (that's a link, they're actually really awesome.)

Good luck!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats! What Mirage speakers did u get?
Sorry, They're a pair of Mirage M460 with stands. Don't have any photos at the moment but allow me to steal some from the internet...

Given the stubby tower design and age, you'd think they're pretty meh, but they actually have great imaging and a nice soundstage, with no harshness to the treble and nice weight to the low end, I have a record player now and playing some Deep Purple through these in Pure Direct is pretty special.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis