I love my Vintage Games!

KnarlyCharly

KnarlyCharly

Enthusiast
I have always loved and still have, my vintage game systems starting with my Original Sega Master System, with ALOT of games, plus the 3-D glasses, a few Sega Card games, and Light Phaser. I even have wireless controllers. I also have Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, CDX and Saturn, with many types of controllers, joysticks, steering wheels. The last system I bought was a Dreamcast. That seemed to have died a quick death commercially, but I still love mine and have lots of fun with my Neices, and they love it too. Somehow I seemed to have just held onto all that stuff when most people have gotten rid of it by now :D One thing I recently found during a spring cleaning was my Sega 3-D Master System that I bought new in Box, as a spare system just in case my first one decided to quit. Well, it never quit and I never took this system out of the box, it is still new in plastic, from 1987. I have taken the outer sleeve off to look at it, but never removed the plastic factory wrappings from any of the contents. All I could say to myself was, oh...my...god! I couldn't believe I just up & forgot about it until when I found it. I would wager to bet it is the only one on the planet that has never been opened.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis