surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack: Go Mango (orange), Beats Audio Group- Beats premium speakers and subwoofers- 552 Watt Amplifier. Nappa leather and Alcantra suede seats. 392 cubic inch Hemi and 8 speed transmission. The Beats audio system sounds pretty good- surprised me a bit! It's a Grocery getter 485 Horse Power- 475 Foot pound torque. The charger was made in Canada!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice! But, pics needed or it did not happen.......LOL!!!!:)

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I got this trying to use the link just now: The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Maybe FB pulled it? They have been screwing with a lot of my posts that include links or photos....paranoid about what's being posted or something. FWIW I was already signed in to FB when I clicked on the link....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was not signed into FB when I clicked the link. But, I did sign in after clicking said link and all it did was take me to my homepage and voila no pics. Was hoping to see the Mango orange. I bet it looks just too darn good.

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack: Go Mango (orange), Beats Audio Group- Beats premium speakers and subwoofers- 552 Watt Amplifier. Nappa leather and Alcantra suede seats. 392 cubic inch Hemi and 8 speed transmission. The Beats audio system sounds pretty good- surprised me a bit! It's a Grocery getter 485 Horse Power- 475 Foot pound torque. The charger was made in Canada!
Funny you should post this. I'm actually considering getting one of these so I don't have to use my Ram 2500 long bed as my DD. The one thing I know of these is that they're fast...in a straight line. Handling leaves much to be desired. Granted, I don't care that much about that, but it'd be nice to hear your impressions.

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
I logged in, try the link now!
Funny you should post this. I'm actually considering getting one of these so I don't have to use my Ram 2500 long bed as my DD. The one thing I know of these is that they're fast...in a straight line. Handling leaves much to be desired. Granted, I don't care that much about that, but it'd be nice to hear your impressions.
Mine is pretty much loaded with all but the moon roof. It's a full size car. It sits 5 adults, 4 very comfortably. It is nicely furnished in the cabin with Nappa Leather and Alcantra Suede. The The Beats Audio Group Premium Speakers and Subwoofer sound pretty dam good- much to my surprise. Heated and ventilated seats, Navigation Sirius XM subscription 1 year free. Apple car play- 6 month free itunes. I like the mustang and camaro- but there is not a lot of room inside them. The Charger Scat Pack is indeed gut wrenching fast- it hangs with the camaro and mustang -easily. The 8 speed transmission can function as a stick shift manual- but that is silly- most people can begin to change gears as quick as it does. It has a sports tuned suspension and with good tires, it pretty agile for a full size boat. It is an absolute bang for the buck comfortable hot rod. It's is high quality at a very reasonable price. I much prefer it over camaros and mustangs and corvettes. I love them too- don't get me wrong. Get one you won't be sorry you did!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis