I finally broke down

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I had to do it, just couldn't take it any more. Finally ordered my sub. Pb10-NSD, I have a feeling it will be more than enough bass seings how I have coped with having nothing for the last year. Plus I am in a loft building with people all around me so I have to somewhat control the noise. Oh well, I'm excited to finally take the plunge, so. . . go me :) !!!!

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Congrats on your new purchase!
I'm sure you'll prety much enjoy this little boy for a long while.

By the way, you're getting the latest version though (mine is ISD and tell you what, it gave a brand new life to my speakers setup).

Let us have your comments in due time.

Cheers / Avliner.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Wicked!

Will there be a couple updates in the system forum? :)

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is solid for a 10" sub. Let us know how you like it when it gets in.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
<---- waiting very impatiently . . . one more day . . .

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
So, I now have my sub and all I can say is OMFG. Only listened to it about 10 min but I have to head out to class. One the I gotta say, u hear all about how big the thing is, but this is probably twice the size of any sub I've ever owned before. I knew the dimensions, but until its sitting there in the room you have no idea. Kinda glad, size wise anyways, that I didn't opt for the 12. I think this'll be plenty of sub for awhile. I'm so gonna piss off my neighbors

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Spiffyfast said:
So, I now have my sub and all I can say is OMFG. Only listened to it about 10 min but I have to head out to class. One the I gotta say, u hear all about how big the thing is, but this is probably twice the size of any sub I've ever owned before. I knew the dimensions, but until its sitting there in the room you have no idea. Kinda glad, size wise anyways, that I didn't opt for the 12. I think this'll be plenty of sub for awhile. I'm so gonna piss off my neighbors
Congrats! Sounds like you'll be up all night with a bunch of movies. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Spiffyfast said:
Excellent, now update that signature! :)

SheepStar

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
The funny thing about folks upgrading to or getting their first SVS sub...95% still say OMG after receiving it and setting it up. I can't think of another product that's get's so much hype and still exceeds expectations...amazing.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis