I do't really know how I'd react to this but something tells me it wouldn't be pretty

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – A senior citizen claimed staff at a Barnes & Noble ejected him from an Arizona store because he was on his own in the children's area.

The 73-year-old, who was alone at the time, said he was in the store to buy books for his two grandchildren, who live in Wisconsin."

Read more here.

I dunno about others, but I've been known to buy books and other goodied from B&N's kids section for my grand-kids and send them to them on occasion. Keeps me in their thoughts when I'm not there.

That's gotta be humiliating, particularly if others are around. I'm not a litigious person but I might make an exception here. Maybe then they would take it seriously.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
well I know how to react to it !

that's absolutely ridiculous IMO !

I have a 3 yo grand daughter that I shop for often,and if that happened to me I would be really pissed off !

if an adult isn't harassing,or looking at kids weird,or taking pictures ,etc,etc,then why would an they not be allowed in that kids area !

that really stinks,remind me to NOT shop at B&N. :mad:

majorloser

majorloser

And he was only wearing a trench coat because it might rain in Arizona this time of year :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Awesome. They'll be sensitive about it now and slow to kick people out. Time to hit up a B and N.

Oops. That might have sounded creepy.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, that's a bit more like it!

"SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Barnes & Noble has apologized after a senior citizen said staff at one of the retail giant's Arizona stores ejected him because he was on his own in the children's area.
'We want to apologize to Dr. Amin for a situation in which Dr. Amin was asked to leave the children's section of our Scottsdale, Arizona store'"

A doctor, no less. I hope they fired the stupid a**hole who made him leave.

See here for the "full" story.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
There has to be something we're missing here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis