I can't get sound on my front 3 speakers!!!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have all my packing materials. I bought it used....from another member on the forum. I hope I can scrounge up a receipt. I would hope that in todays world of technology Emotiva can just use the manufactured serial number to track the original sale date if I have any issue getting the original receipt from the original owner.
Emotiva do not make the components. However design can have an effect on component failure rate.

I would not loose sleep over this. This will almost certainly be a fault that will be run to ground in minutes. Then remove the power supply board and replace the faulty component and reinstall.

There is an extremely low probability that the power transformer has failed and that would be spendy.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Okay...so I finally got some time to pull the cover off and inspect the fuses. I found 2 blown fuses. I plan to stop by Radio Shack today to pick up some replacements. They are 10A slow blow fuses. I generally do not have much comfort level that the replacements will not do the same but I will give it a shot before mailing to back to EMO for warranty work.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Are you sure you are not voiding your warranty by doing that?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I spoke with Emotiva and they told me to check the fuses.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis