I cannot find any info on this subwoofer

M

maxonnxc

Audiophyte
Can anyone tell me any info on this 15 inch dvc subwoofer. I have looked for couple hours on the web and found nothing.

On the dust cap which is a dome cone with a logo on the cone it looks like a ninja turtle face.

ill upload the 2 photos i took .

Thanks

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No identification on the back of the driver, no model numbers, nothing? The logo strikes a faint bell, but.....

What do you want to do with it?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Can anyone tell me any info on this 15 inch dvc subwoofer. I have looked for couple hours on the web and found nothing.

On the dust cap which is a dome cone with a logo on the cone it looks like a ninja turtle face.

ill upload the 2 photos i took .

Thanks
I highly doubt that is a subwoofer, but is an instrument speaker. That has the rock crowd written all over it.

M

maxonnxc

Audiophyte
lovinthehd
no info at all just that logo.
TLS Guy
FYI This speaker belongs to one of my friends I am trying to help him find info on it. my friend told me there is no info on it and he told me this speaker was in a much bigger speaker box it wouldn't fit in his suv so he got a smaller box he also said the speaker dont sound near as good in smaller box.
I think your right now that you mention that even the logo looks like it belongs on a stage/band it most likely is concert speaker and or a stage speaker. but could it even be used as a car audio subwoofer?

I wasnt expecting this kind of info, no wonder why i couldnt find anything about this speaker I searched for the wrong speaker info..

Thanks for all the help .

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis