I bought a Royal Enfield

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
When I had that Yamaha XS650 for several weeks trying to no avail to get it right electronically and what-not, I kept seeing posts on the XS650 forum about people raving about Royal Enfields. I had never considered them. All of my bikes since I was a teenager (over 20 bikes) were of the big four Japanese makes. So when I sold the Yamaha, I wanted to find the right bike this time and decided to look at RE's. So last week, I bought a 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 with only 714 miles on it! I got it for a song! Plus, the guy put $2500 in upgrades on it! Seat, exhaust, handlebars, mirrors and other various do-dads here and there. I am absolutely giddy about this one. Suits me amazing well and rides like a Cadillac. I am a practical guy and I like to use my bike for errands so I ordered a smallish luggage rack from India (where the bike was made). I will decide on a bag to attach to that a little later. Plus I ordered a small very cool windscreen just to break the wind. That comes from England. I hope I get those here without much delay. I consider this a perfect bike for my tastes and I would have never happened upon it had I not made the hasty decision to buy the Yamaha.

Attachments

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How's that saying go? Out of the frying pan and into the fire? :) Good luck!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis