I believe "shaved" is the expression.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks to Matt and MTB for the food info!

The 95% meat food that I get is Evo (normally rabbit, but I got a variety pack last time). Very good stuff. I haven't tried their dry food, yet. Petfooddirect.com ran out of the Evo 95% Rabbit, so I tried Evanger's Super Premium (100% rabbit, 100% pheasant, 100% buffalo, and vegetarian) and think that it's a high quality food.

The dry food that I bought last (and will open once the current bag of Iams is gone in a few days) is By Nature organic food from Petsmart - about the same price as the Evo that Matt quoted. I've read quite a bit about Canidae but haven't driven out to the feed store in the neighboring town, which is the closest place to me that carries it.

Thanks again, guys!
Canidae is a good dog food. We give our dogs lots of variability when it comes to food. We give our dogs one food for around 2 months and then switch them to another food, and then another to ensure that they are receiving a balanced varied diet. Right now we are cycling through these 4 dry foods Go! Natural, Canidae All Life Stages, **** Van Pattens Natural Balance and Orijen.

Two foods I highly recommend is Go! Natural and Orijen. These are fantastic kibbles. All these foods work really well with our dogs but that doesn't mean necessarily they will work with other dogs. The key is finding a high quality kibbles that will work for your dogs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis