Slig

Slig

Audiophyte
Hi i just recently bought a new sound system and I am using a yamaha htr-5750 and im a little confused, for the display screen before today i had my left, right, and sub showing, today i just have my left and right, even though my center and subwoofer are hooked up, my subwoofer still works but is not displayed as plugged in, i have gone through the setup like i first did but when doing that it shows it as dim just like the center channel and i have no idea what to do to show my subwoofer back up on the display showing it is working.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Do you mean the small speaker icons in the lower right corner of the fornt panel display?
If so those are input displays. It's possible you at one time had a multi-channel input such as a DVD going into the reciever, where as now you have a 2 channel such as a TV signal coming in.
Pop in a DVD and check to see if the sub and center display.

Slig

Slig

Audiophyte
ya i do mean the little indicators at bottom right, i popped in a movie and it still doesnt show em, but center and sub still work, so confusing lol

Slig

Slig

Audiophyte
i have even completely reset my reciever and tried to reprogram it and that still doesnt help

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis