R

RBrashears

Enthusiast
I'm in the market for a receiver for the ht and need some expert advice.. It will be powering a pair of Klipsch klf 30 as the mains and klf c7 as the center also working on building a DIY sub u can find on this site (jl audio w7 conversion) this thing will be a monster !! I found a pioneer elite sc07 on the local cl for 600 does anyone have experience with this receiver? I know it's a little old and in technology age it's nearly ancient but is it worth it?
I am very willing to take suggestions so fire away
Thanks

R

RBrashears

Enthusiast
I currently have a Qsc gx5 amp powering the mains, is there a way I can still use this amp along with a receiver also will have a Behringer amp for the sub.. Is it easy to hook everything up to the receiver, I apologize for the lack of knowledge on this topic

R

RBrashears

Enthusiast
Like to keep it around 600 I found a pioneer elite for that price and it seems to be a decent receiver from what I've read, what did u have in mind

G

greggp2

Senior Audioholic
I currently have a Qsc gx5 amp powering the mains, is there a way I can still use this amp along with a receiver also will have a Behringer amp for the sub.. Is it easy to hook everything up to the receiver, I apologize for the lack of knowledge on this topic
Hook up will be fairly easy. You'll just need to hook up RCA cables to the left and right Pre-outs to your amp. Then hook up your left and right speakers to your existing amp. The rest of your speakers will hook up to the receiver, with the exception of the sub which will hook up through an RCA cable to the behringer amp.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis