Hsu STF-1 F/S. Almost new.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Like new, Hsu STF-1 for sale. It's mint and not a mark on it. It's only 4 months old, and purchased from Hsu, so it has its 2/7 year warranty. I just upgraded to the STF-3. Factory box and packaging. A steal at $230 + shipping (from Oregon).

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Okay...I'll try $220 or best offer. Pics available if desired (when my STF-3 arrives and I swap 'em out). :)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Give away time. (Almost.) :) Audioholics Special.

Last offer here. 4 month old, as new, ultimately respected Hsu STF-1 subwoofer for sale. I've upgraded to the STF-3 for my very large room. Transferable 2/7 year warranty. Save $100 from new price! Pictures available...just ask. I've metered this unit down to usable 25hz! Great for HT. Better for music.

Till Friday afternoon, 8/19....$200!!! (Then it goes on eBay for Buy-it-now at $239.) If you've wanted one of the finest subwoofers at an incredible price, this is your chance.

$200!!!

rikmeister

rikmeister

Audioholic
that is a great deal . i would buy it but the shipping to the east coast would be a

killer. but someone on the west coast that is a great deal.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
The STF-1 is available through today, only. It goes on eBay and the price goes up tomorrow.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis