How to mount LCD on a circular pillar?

A

awesomecondo

Audiophyte
I found a new product from a Canadian TV installation professional (leslievillegeek) which looks great and seems easy to install. Offers lots of flexibility, able to pull out from the pillar, and goes back close. no tools required for the install. No drilling into pillar, means no structural interference. Its a patented method which these guys invented and perfected after installing 100's of them. Looks really steady and strong. The strap they use can withstand 4000lbs.

On backorder until September 2018. I have sent my name to be put on the wait list.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Ha-ha...

I had a client which wanted to hang a TV on an articulating mount on a concrete pillar without drilling into it. It took a 3/4" piece of plywood and cut a rectangle out of it, and used 2x4s to brace it against the pillar, then ran (guess what?) - nylon straps through it and used this articulating mount to hang a 65" plasma (PLASMA!) from.
https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082821&p_id=12280&seq=1&format=2

Total cost was around $120 in parts and it has been in place for a few years now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis