How To Check How Much Watts My Tweeter Is?

Is it the tweeters?

• Tweeters are damaged?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The youtube videos of some people's vlogs?

• It is made to sound that way!

• Total voters
Aaron Bilger

Aaron Bilger

Audioholic
So I have a pair of Bic America dv62si bookshelf speakers and I want to replace the tweeters because i'm not sure if it's the video's I watch or the tweeters themselves because they work fine but the sound of the tweeters are like distorted almost sounding but that happens in vlog type videos I watch on youtube and while listening to music sounds clean as it can be all around. The tweeters in my speakers are ferrofluid cooled tweeters.
20160430_163400.jpg

C

class a

Junior Audioholic
Nothing wrong w/your tweeters. Just the audio quality of the vlogs are not very good. You said your music is fine so that eliminates bad tweeters. Vlogs are not usually high quality videos. Crappy sound is common.

J

JRT3

Junior Audioholic
I doubt that it is your tweeters as they likely would sound the same regardless of your source. Have you got some decent headphones that you could try the two sources with?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Agree with the others, its the source you're hearing if the music sounds fine from another....don't know what a vlog is but don't think I want to now either....

Aaron Bilger

Aaron Bilger

Audioholic
I doubt that it is your tweeters as they likely would sound the same regardless of your source. Have you got some decent headphones that you could try the two sources with?
Yes I have some headphone that sound good no audiophile headphones but ya I used to hear the source with it's some of other people's videos have the crappy sound.

Aaron Bilger

Aaron Bilger

Audioholic
Agree with the others, its the source you're hearing if the music sounds fine from another....don't know what a vlog is but don't think I want to now either....
I'll just tell you a vlog is about someone's life in that day it shows what that person did that day.

Aaron Bilger

Aaron Bilger

Audioholic
Nothing wrong w/your tweeters. Just the audio quality of the vlogs are not very good. You said your music is fine so that eliminates bad tweeters. Vlogs are not usually high quality videos. Crappy sound is common.
Ok thanks.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
What the hell is a vlog? It sounds like something nasty and Russian.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Video + Blog = vlog

it is a video type of journal, a visual journal as oppose to a written one

killdozzer

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis