How far is your MLP from your speakers?

How far is your MLP from your speakers?

• Total voters
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah it ranges from a bit over 3 ft to 16 ft depending on system so ticked off the appropriate boxes....without surrounds it would be a little different, would check off two boxes....
Oh duh, is there. Poll? I’m on crapatalk... it’s nerfed pretty bad on a lot of stuff.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Per the title, how far from your speakers do you sit?

Easy question. No tricks.

I've binned the poll options in to typical ranges to make it easier on me to aggregate the results. I’m not necessarily concerned with the size of the room, the layout, etc. Just the distance you are from the speakers when watching tv/listening to music/etc.

If you have multiple rooms, feel free to give me multiple numbers. I’m just trying to get a feel for typical listening distances.

Thanks in advance,
Erin
13ft in the theater room
9ft in the bedroom

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Crapatalk....I like that. Thought polls showed there, but checking this one it doesn't....interesting.
Yeah, I’ve missed other ones too not even knowing there was a poll. I’ll try safari...

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
3-6'. I can't be bothered with the room, at least for critical listening. It sounds fine further out, but up close is just what I prefer no matter the space. In my house, nobody else but me really cares about SQ, so I can be more selfish with it.

B

BigHerc

Enthusiast
16 ft for me, pretty big space. I had to make it my theater, man cave, bar, space for parties.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis