How do I change my user name?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I wanted to change my user name to Caveman because it suits me, at least I think it does. I don't know how, if someone would tell me how that would be great.

If anyone objects to my using the name then make your marks below or send me a PM.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I changed mine a little while back. PM'd Clint about it.

It looks like Stratman may have somewhat beat you to the punch.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'm still Stratman, but that is my real picture, I just hope you all don't laugh at me. I was a lonely child playing in my cave, being chased by T-Rexes, raptors, and a couple of bullies named Fred and Barney.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
if you do cange to Caveman, you could ask Stratman to change his sig to "so easy, even Caveman could do it". :p

not shure why you'd want to though....

Last edited:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
stratman said:
I'm still Stratman, but that is my real picture, I just hope you all don't laugh at me. I was a lonely child playing in my cave, being chased by T-Rexes, raptors, and a couple of bullies named Fred and Barney.
My mistake, no offense.
Sorry for your genetic defect.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Nomo said:
My mistake, no offense.
Sorry for your genetic defect.
I knew you guys would start laughing at me, but remember this: we gave you fire.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
mike c said:
pm one of the admins
Good idea:p I'm going to ask tomorrow !;) In all honesty, I'd like to use a new moninker instead of my name:eek:. I must find one first:D.

Last edited:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like we'll need a cross reference chart just to keep track of every one.:p
I'm seriously considering changing my name to Seth, or maybe RJsump'm, maybe Clint??.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis