How about another give away from Afford-HiFi?

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Everyone,

It is time for the February give away from Afford-HiFi. This month we will be giving away one set of Mogami XLR cables between 1 and 6 feet length at the winners discretion.

To be entered in the drawing please respond to this post with any comments you have regarding cables you would like me to offer or suggestions on my website (affordhifi.com).

In return for the cables I only ask that you provide me your opinions on them including sound and build quality.

Responses between now and 9PM on 2/14/2020 ET will be accepted and the drawing will be held and announced the evening of 2/15.

Thank you Everyone,

James
affordhifi.com

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
As luck has it, I’m in need of some xlr cables
I mostly make my own cables from rca/xlr and speaker cables. I’d love to try out a set of someone else’s cables
This is a nice thing your doing here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Only one response thus far? I was hoping to beat the number of responses from the last giveaway.

James
affordhifi.com

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Only one response thus far? I was hoping to beat the number of responses from the last giveaway.

James
affordhifi.com
XLR is a smaller market than your last giveaway! I have nothing I could use XLR for unfortunately.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah already made the XLRs I need/can use. Most of my gear doesn't use XLR....so no point in counting me in, let someone who needs it go for it. Nice gesture, tho!

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I am within that group who has nothing with XLR as well.

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
As luck has it, I’m in need of some xlr cables
I mostly make my own cables from rca/xlr and speaker cables. I’d love to try out a set of someone else’s cables
This is a nice thing your doing here

So far you are the leader!!!

James
affordhifi.com

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Stranger things have happened in my life

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So... who's gonna say "Nah, not this month. I pass...". :p

Put me in too!

*Edit: Now this is funny... I don't have anything with XLR connections so I actually am going to bow out this time so someone who can actually use them gets a chance...

GuitarPicker

GuitarPicker

Junior Audioholic
I have several XLR cables, use them for my Shure microphones. I'm the sound man for our classic rock band.

clamatowas

clamatowas

Junior Audioholic
I see that you all ready offer 1/4" trs-headphone extension cable. I spent a LONG time looking for a cable JUST like this on Amazon. For some reason they are hard to find. I wish I would have known about your website cause I ended up finding them from someone else. I would suggest to see if you can put up a store front on Amazon.

I would be very interested to try out your XLR cables as I'm in the market right now.

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the late announcement tonight.

My Daughter and I drew the winning name and this month's winner is: Clamatowas!

Clamatowas, PM sent your way. I need to know what length you would like and where to send them.

Thank you all,

James
affordhifi.com

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Did the cat come with the cables? Lol

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
HAHA that's awesome!