Home theater sell off - Marantz Av10, Funk LFE 24 Ultra, ATI 528nc amp

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
I’m selling off my home theater. For sale is

1) Funk Audio LFE 24. still in process by Funk. It’s about 1-2 months from completion. Driver is on the 36inch face. I paid to have the control interface. $11,000. Save $1000 and 6 months lead time

2) ATI 528 amp. Warranty until april 2028. $3300

3) Marantz AV10. bought Dec 2023. mint condition. Includes all accessories and shipped in original packaging. $5400

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Damn, awesome opportunity for someone.

I hope everything is ok… I had to part ways with a lot of audio gear recently due to a personal financial situation.

Hmmmm…… I wonder how that sub would perform in my 836 square-foot home?

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
ATI amp sold. Funk sub and Marantz AV10 still available

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
bump - the LFE 24 is able to be made into a 24.0 Ultra, if anyone is looking for the sealed variant

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just what is the name of your business? This many returns? Or just odd marketing strategy?

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
Just what is the name of your business? This many returns? Or just odd marketing strategy?
I’m a pulmonary/critical care physician in Minneapolis. Anyone who’s followed me on AVS has seen me go through various high end gear from time-to-time. This current sell off was mainly due to renovating our basement to add a work out room, and the desire to change from Alcons to KEF Blades.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I’m a pulmonary/critical care physician in Minneapolis. Anyone who’s followed me on AVS has seen me go through various high end gear from time-to-time. This current sell off was mainly due to renovating our basement to add a work out room, and the desire to change from Alcons to KEF Blades.
But where do you go from Funk subs unless you’re just getting them in a different finish to match your decor? I need these problems

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
But where do you go from Funk subs unless you’re just getting them in a different finish to match your decor? I need these problems
I had different goals in mind when I placed my order for the sub back in April 2023.

Now going to go with a much less expensive sub

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just teasing somewhat.....you sell a lot of gear! Good luck in finding something that sticks.

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
no problem at all!

Ok, one final price drop: $4750 plus shipping/pp fees

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I had different goals in mind when I placed my order for the sub back in April 2023.

Now going to go with a much less expensive sub
I recently added a JL Audio E112 to my KEF Reference 1 Meta. Not sure if you're going with Blade 1 Meta or Blade 2 Meta, but in either case take a look at their E or F series subs. They pair really well.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
@Madhuski your having a lot of fun bet ya! Lots here on AH Flip gear all the time, get to play with it and have fun, plus help somebody else save a bunch of money. Nothing wrong with that. Being a Critical care Doctor I'm sure can come with a lots of stress. Audio/Video is a great Hobby to be in especially for stress relief amongst other things. Thank you for your service brother, We don't have enough guys like you we need more. Here on AH, your the 2nd Doctor to grace AH community that I know of. But we do have a bunch of other retired Doctors of Audio science. Gene being one, Actual engineer not retired though in audio, PENG Retired engineer. Many others here on AH just can't remember all their names.

There's TLSGuy aka Doc, He's a retired ER doctor great guy, Well respected member here on AH has extensive knowledge and experience with speaker's and audio gear. Than we even have our own real Pharmacists @AcuDefTechGuy he to is Well respected with extensive knowledge and experience. Thank you for sharing that part about you, you didn't have to but you did. Good luck with your sales of some very nice gear. Out of my price range which I did have the funds. Cheers!

H

HipSonic

Junior Audioholic
no problem at all!

Ok, one final price drop: $4750 plus shipping/pp fees
I'm not going to waste your time, but seriously, let me see what I can do, as I just paid three grand for a PS Audio BHK preamp literally 5 hours ago..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis