Home Theater Sat/Sub Speaker Opinions

R

Red

Audioholic
I've been doing quite a bit of research for HT Sat/Sub speaker systems with a lot of good input already from various sources. It seems to come down to 3 potential options - the RBH Sound CT-5.1, Definitive Technology ProCinema 80 or the Hsu Research VT-12. Any preferences out there? would like opinions.

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Have you heard any of the three speaker systems? Have you been able to to an A versus B versus C side by comparison of the speakers. What other speakers have you heard that you like? How big is your room, acoustics of the room (dead, live, lots of books etc).

A

av_phile

Senior Audioholic
Red said:
I've been doing quite a bit of research for HT Sat/Sub speaker systems with a lot of good input already from various sources. It seems to come down to 3 potential options - the RBH Sound CT-5.1, Definitive Technology ProCinema 80 or the Hsu Research VT-12. Any preferences out there? would like opinions.
After narrowing your choices, you may want to start auditioning them, one after the other, or side by side. Preferrably at home. Opinions of those who doown any one are fine, but that's their own personal subjective assessments. At the end of the day, it's your ears that must be satistfied.

R

Red

Audioholic
Thanks for the input...I do plan to audition each of these before shelling out the bucks, am trying to locate sources of supply in my area. Understanding that room acoustics and personal preference are the bottom line, I was just curious if others had specific opinions....thx

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis