Home Set Up with In Wall Speakers & Soundbar

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I came here for a reason. I’ve gotten some great advice. Need to see what I can talk the wife into Haha. It’s looking like I will be looking at some standing left center and right speakers. Might stick with in walls for the rear speakers. And then may or may not use front in walls. Had some good advice given. Looking at cantons currently. Never heard of them but I’m just an average joe in this knowledge base ha which is why I’m here.
Keep in mind for a 5.1 system surround speakers generally belong more to the sides than in the rear (7.1 brings in rear surrounds) but your room doesn't look too friendly for traditional surround placement. Where does the sub come in? That will be in-wall as well? While I personally like box speakers for flexibility and ease of use, but with no kids or WAF to consider, not an issue for me and in-walls might be the best solution for you. Most sound bars simply don't work well with traditional audio components and think you'd simply do better with a center speaker in wall as well. I'd look at traditional avrs (audio video receivers) rather than anything from Bose or Sonos.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis