BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
What a great TV!
No so a great post ;), but alas, the TV isn't too bad. $500 for 4k 65" with decent performance isn't terrible value.
Great color accuracy and contrast (especially for LED panels). OK local dimming and brightness.
Its weak points are Motion Blur, viewing angles, and modus operandi - terrible speakers.

Last edited:
Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
No so a great post ;), but alas, the TV isn't too bad. $500 for 4k 65" with decent performance isn't terrible value.
Great color accuracy and contrast (especially for LED panels). OK local dimming and brightness.
Its weak points are Motion Blur, viewing angles, and modus operandi - terrible speakers.
Hisense TV's are like the rest (mostly) the smart features, aren't accessible at all which by the way make the tv almost useless in today's terms.
If you don't agree to their terms of spying pillaging your information. I have a Hisense tv.

If you do Not check off agreed to Hisense terms, it tells you to Return the tv back to where you purchased it for full refund. Think about that, Hisense is a corporation in China but the TV is built in Mexico. Those two countries are hand and foot.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Hisense TV's are like the rest (mostly) the smart features, aren't accessible at all which by the way make the tv almost useless in today's terms.
If you don't agree to their terms of spying pillaging your information. I have a Hisense tv.

If you do Not check off agreed to Hisense terms, it tells you to Return the tv back to where you purchased it for full refund. Think about that, Hisense is a corporation in China but the TV is built in Mexico. Those two countries are hand and foot.
How a TV can spy and pillage my info if it isn't connected to the internet? ;)
p.s: Shield TV rocks btw

Trcu9

Trcu9

Audioholic Intern
How a TV can spy and pillage my info if it isn't connected to the internet? ;)
p.s: Shield TV rocks btw
You can't Not use a Hisense tv till you agree to their end user agreement. On the one I have it wouldn't let me get passed the agreement part to move on with the setup of tv. I checked the box and than went through all of the settings.

Not hooking up to the internet is one thing on a tv. Use another streaming service on a tv Your info is being pillage to be Sold off regardless.

Even with WiFI disabled it still transmits. Some TV's will broadcast a Bluetooth signal Vizio tvs did just that could not be turned off plus the WiFi couldn't be turned off. I believe the FCC fined that corporation.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
@BoredSysAdmin

About the only (Dumb) is not believing anyone's info isn't being high-jack. Using Any streaming device.
ok, fair enough. I know that anything google (including Shield TV) sucks info more than a vacuum does. However, neither Nvidia nor Google gave any reason yet to believe that it is doing it for nefarious reasons, unlike Hisense or other Chinese products, such as TikTak.

Splicer

Splicer

Audioholic Intern
I ended up returning the U6HF and got a Toshiba 55M550 as the Toshiba has a better PQ, motion, and viewing angle. The Tosh just flat out is a better TV. I liked the U6HF, but you MUST be dead center to get the desired PQ. Move to the side 8" and the screen colors are dull and flat looking. MUCH HAPPIER with the Toshiba.

Splicer

Splicer

Audioholic Intern
I never claimed to be Hemingway. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis