Hillary's Bosnia Sniper fire story validated!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Picking on her for things relevant to her politics is fine, but insulting her based on physical characteristics is really low even by your standards.:(
As much as I despise Bush, how often do I mention the fact that he looks like an ape?
Joe, I have never denied Bush doesn't look simian, I just think Hillary is funnier looking, she's got that fish-sucker-mine-cracker thing going on and Bubba apparently thinks so too, why else would Monica be under fire from ol' Slick?:D My standards can get pretty low.;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
This proves it all, you have to be schizophrenic to run for precidency in the US :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Or at least a glutton for punishment. :p
But I just don't seem to understand, there are so many nice people from the states, why are only the idiots trying to be a president

Actually, I heard it a while back that some 3 or 4 years ago the first senator was elected, that wasn't a millionaire !!!!
Yeah, the senator's represent the regular US citizen :eek:

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Politics: if you go in clean, you'll come out dirty.
i agree a million percent. which is why i said 'good people stay out of dirty stuff.' because i try to imagine myself in for example a highly corruptible "job". i cannot say that I would be incorruptible, i would have to say at the very least, i am 51% corruptible. and that's 51% too much.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
i agree a million percent. which is why i said 'good people stay out of dirty stuff.' because i try to imagine myself in for example a highly corruptible "job". i cannot say that I would be incorruptible, i would have to say at the very least, i am 51% corruptible. and that's 51% too much.
Miami is notorious for corruption and intrigue, we've had city managers get busted buying stolen suits, we had one commissioner walk into the lobby of the Miami Herald and blow his head off in front everyone, he was under investigation for fraud, mis-use of city funds, a real scum bag. We had other commissioners skip town wanted on arrest warrants, we had mayors and commissioners implicated in land deals, the Miami International Airport is a hotbed for fraud and bid-rigging, what can I say Mikey, Miami is a third world banana republic. There's a mayor in Miami-Dade County who is a former cop, he seems to be doing a great job and yet the commissioners tried to start a rebellion because he took away their power to make arbitrary deals and decisions, the voters wanted a strong mayor and the commissioners fought it tooth and nail and they lost, STILL they tried to rebel and he put it down quick and actually fired people without consulting them (people put in positions of influencce by certain commissioners.)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Miami is notorious for corruption and intrigue, we've had city managers get busted buying stolen suits, we had one commissioner walk into the lobby of the Miami Herald and blow his head off in front everyone, he was under investigation for fraud, mis-use of city funds, a real scum bag. We had other commissioners skip town wanted on arrest warrants, we had mayors and commissioners implicated in land deals, the Miami International Airport is a hotbed for fraud and bid-rigging, what can I say Mikey, Miami is a third world banana republic. There's a mayor in Miami-Dade County who is a former cop, he seems to be doing a great job and yet the commissioners tried to start a rebellion because he took away their power to make arbitrary deals and decisions, the voters wanted a strong mayor and the commissioners fought it tooth and nail and they lost, STILL they tried to rebel and he put it down quick and actually fired people without consulting them (people put in positions of influencce by certain commissioners.)
It really makes you trust local authorities :eek:

I seem to remember that some 25 years ago one of the top chiefs in the Florida DEA also sat in the leading position in the major drug cartel operating in the Miami area... A Cop also being probably the most dangerous man Florida, if you met him at the wrong place at the wrong time... Wonder if such things are still going on...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis