High Resolution Technologies Music Streamer

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Since I sold my office system and I am going with in-ceiling speakers off my main AVR now, I don't have any use for this.

It has about 10 hours on it.

$50+ shipping from 76126.

http://www.jr.com/high-resolution-technologies/pe/HLN_MS/

It is easy to stream music from your PC to your home stereo system / Cable runs from USB to an Analog input / No external power required
The Music Streamer USB DAC is a high performance music Interface that allows a Computer and a home entertainment system to become perfect partners. With its unique topology, the Music Streamer provides a completely isolated path between the computer and Audio system. No more audio contamination by the computer; your music will always Sound its best. There are no external power supplies to worry about because the Music Streamer derives its power from the USB Bus while completely regenerating power for all its internal circuitry using a sophisticated set of proprietary circuits.
Operation is simple, just plug the Music Streamer into any USB port on your computer and the Music Streamer will install itself and be ready for use in a matter of moments. Connect the other end of the Music Streamer into any Analog Input and you are ready to stream high quality computer based music. The Music Streamer provides full support for applications such as iTunes and Windows Media Player direct to your home entertainment system, with a level of quality never before possible. You can also use the Music Streamer to listen to Internet radio or other music subscription services such as Rhapsody or Napster in high quality through your Home Entertainment System, Television or Stereo system.
•Frequency response (20 Hz/20 kHz) -.3 DB / -1.8 dB
•Noise Floor (DC to 30 kHz) 174 uV RMS
•Noise Floor (A-weighted) 110 uV RMS
•S/N Ratio (DC to 30 kHz) 82 dB
•S/N ratio (A-weighted) 86 dB
•THD+N (1 kHz FS) 0.06%
•USB to Audio Output isolation > 20M Ohm Interface
•Bit Depth 16 bit
•USB type 1.1 or later
•Power Requirements (USB buss) 250 mA
•USB cable is not included
•Unit Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.1" x 2.1" x 1.2"

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
How about $42.33 and we split shipping??????????????

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I want it but I'm having a slow month so spare cash is not around this week. If you have it next week I'll probably want it.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I can just send it to you and you can pay later if you want it or we can work out a trade if you have a spare IR eye for my outdoor display.

What's up with slow months? I missed a comp check for the first time in 2.5 years!
I want it but I'm having a slow month so spare cash is not around this week. If you have it next week I'll probably want it.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yup I have the spare IR eye that I can swap and send you some cash as well. The streamer is worth more than the eye. I'd like to do that. I can put the eye in the mail tomorrow. Do you need anything else to get that setup working? I have extra flashers probably other parts if I dig around.

This has been the first month in a while where I just have not got any new accounts. I must admit I've been a bit lazy and getting burned out from working my regular job plus doing all the side work. But if I don't do the side work I don't get toys.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis