high end soundbars are awesome dont listen to the avr fan boys

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
This one from Atlantic Tech looks like it would be good. But it's basically their LCR from their 4200 series built into one package. And it has to be powered by a receiver. So probably not exactly a soundbar. Still wouldn't mind hearing it.

I'm not trading my systems in for a soundbar however...Ever. For my girls places, well maybe something like this would be perfect.

Atlantic Technology FS-5000 On-Wall Speaker Reviewed - HomeTheaterReview

1664543951333.png

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Some of my favorite YouTube reviewers have this thing in the comments section called the pin of shame. It's reserved for the most retarded troll comment they find.

This post from the OP would be a perfect candidate. :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Some of my favorite YouTube reviewers have this thing in the comments section called the pin of shame. It's reserved for the most retarded troll comment they find.

This post from the OP would be a perfect candidate. :D
Lmao!!!!!

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
well your ignorance when in stating the pathetic speakers is ignorance listen to the high end sb from Samsung
sono's bose niakamich and the only conlusion is that your statement is pure ignorance. unless frequency response charts are a lie.
@lovinthehd , @3db , @TLS Guy , @William Lemmerhirt

I was hoping against hope when I saw the post that the OP was merely trying to say his soundbar sounded better than TV speakers and perhaps some big box store stuff. He had the chance to do that but upon meeting the first reply that didn't agree with him he resorted to personal attacks. Personal attacks are a sure sign we aren't dealing with someone who's intent is the pursuit of great sounding audio.

I needed to replace a TV that failed recently. That gave me the opportunity to consider replacing my L-R-C AVR driven sound for that TV with a soundbar or other options. The soundbar would be simpler and cleaner in the room. However, my wife is hearing impaired so the quality of sound, particularly the dialogue and voice, are of paramount importance. Long story short, the old school L-R-C AVR driven sound provided her with the best quality sound by a country mile over a soundbar. I am not denigrating the soundbar or its improvements or achievements. I just voted with my dollars on the best sound for my wife's condition. Good old fashioned speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis