Hi. I'm a troll looking to bash Axiom Audio, will you allow me to entertain you?

Why am I bashing Axiom Audio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Now I know this guy is a troller, but what if someone truely had a beefy with axiom? What if they didn't like a neutral sounding speaker? I for one don't. I like warmer sounding speakers.

So how would you handle a situation where someone was looking to unload the speakers, and obviously handled it in a different fashion?

SheepStar

Last edited:
S

smokey007

Audioholic Intern
attention seeker. why else would you post something so stupid. Must be bored. Never even listened to axiom but wants to start thread about hating them. Just to weird to even be funny.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Roar! said:
ISn't it kinda rude for the admin to edit peoples post?
Isn't it kinda STUPID to provoke an Admin or a Mod with delete powers?:rolleyes:

Hanse18

Hanse18

Audioholic
dang, i had a full set of bose home theater speakers i woulda traded him too... When it's too good to be true, it must be a troll...

Sheep said:
So how would you handle a situation where someone was looking to unload the speakers, and obviously handled it in a different fashion?
That person whould need to a) post in the proper place for selling his speakers, b) refrain from including several select adjectives with no real reasoning behind why the product was getting a negative report, and c) actually own the products in the first place.

This person did neither, so we had a little fun. If you'll note there is a legitimate post above citing a person's preference (not Axiom) that is completely acceptable. He at least cites a valid opinion and does it without just saying "ztupId spekerz, man Boze sounz so mor l33t!"

Roar! said:
ISn't it kinda rude for the admin to edit peoples post?
Yes, normally. But not when it's an obvious troll. The alternative is to just close the thread - how boring.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
RJB said:
These threads are one of the main reasons I love coming here...

It's nice to see people who enjoy audio AND have a good sense of humor! :)
gave me a good smile :)
good work Clint.

I'd have given him the benefit of the doubt if he didn't include the EP600.
yes, the bose bass module will trump that refrigerator sideways.

xboxweasel

xboxweasel

Full Audioholic
Wow!!

You guys are cool. You really know your stuff. I wish to learn more....please rub your head againsts mine. I like it here. Now, if I could only afford HT equipment like (some) women buy shoes, then I'd be truely happy. And maybe have more knowledge of what's out. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I just checked out that shopping list he gave out. I can't see anyone spending $4KUS on speakers and then being "dissatisfied". As if he never tried them out. Goof. Maybe more money than brains. Some rich folk are world stupid.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
That person whould need to a) post in the proper place for selling his speakers, b) refrain from including several select adjectives with no real reasoning behind why the product was getting a negative report, and c) actually own the products in the first place.

This person did neither, so we had a little fun. If you'll note there is a legitimate post above citing a person's preference (not Axiom) that is completely acceptable. He at least cites a valid opinion and does it without just saying "ztupId spekerz, man Boze sounz so mor l33t!"
Ah, ok. Its good to see you guys know how to have some fun. There always seems to be high tension in the forums.

SheepStar

I

iluvmovies

Audiophyte
New Axiom Speakers

Good Day

Last week received my new 7.1 speaker system, my wife and I are very pleased
with our purchase, good sound and good appearance, better than we expected.

Old
Bose Accumass 5
4 Bose 301's
sony SNC 3 ( center )
sony wa 100 ( sub )
All about 11 years old.

New Axiom's
front 60's
CC VP-150
SS QS8
RS W-22 ( in wall )
Sub EP 500.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
Phatman said:
I "Bought" (ie. I really don't own any but I have to say I do to make this troll post work) a Axiom system with M60 towers VP150 Center and QS8 surrounds with a EP600 and I am very "dissatisfied" (i.e. unspecific so as to encourage lots of feedback and arguments). Was considering Mirage, JBL, and Bose (must add Bose to elicit lots of negative feedback and discussion).

Tell me what I should do cause this Axiom is putting out full range signal and I'm used to hearing only 60Hz - 10kHz with bumps at 200Hz and 6kHz [translation], or could it be these rip off cables? I bought BlueJeans and was gonna get high quality Monster but this site said otherwise. (important to interject all known controversy to get the maximum effect)

Phatman

[Edited: To make it more truthful and add some much-needed comedy. If you think this guy has ever owned Axioms I have a bridge to sell you in Arizona. - Admin.]
When your weiner is stuck in your ear,even Axioms could sound bad i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ichigo

Full Audioholic
jeffsg4mac said:
Isn't it kinda STUPID to provoke an Admin or a Mod with delete powers?:rolleyes:
Don't attack a mod unless you have a legitimate beef. If you think *that's* a complaint about moderating, you've never been on a big sports forum before. The mods are all 13-year old fan boys who insult you in your face despite your logical statements, do the type of thing the OP does (rebuke you using nebulous or nonsensical arguments), or as stated before, just calls you names. What are you gonna do then? Can't fight back, or...BAN.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
ichigo said:
Don't attack a mod unless you have a legitimate beef. If you think *that's* a complaint about moderating, you've never been on a big sports forum before. The mods are all 13-year old fan boys who insult you in your face despite your logical statements, do the type of thing the OP does (rebuke you using nebulous or nonsensical arguments), or as stated before, just calls you names. What are you gonna do then? Can't fight back, or...BAN.
Lots YOU can do,dont post.

xboxweasel

xboxweasel

Full Audioholic
#1Bosefan said:
...Just be sure you have a high powered and and...
High powered what? Receiver?

Edit: Interesting....#1bosefan had a post before mike c and not he does not....

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
What really Kills me is that I am Phatman. My (Phatman's) IP has been banned so now as I sit in class on break, I decided to look and see where this thread went.

What is shamefull is the fact that the mods/admins saw this as a threat (their excuse can be trolling.) and banned Phatman w/o even trying to resolve the issue with his (so called purchase.) Instead they decide that in their ALL KNOWING powers that be. That because they like Axiom automatically means everyone on this forum MUST like AXIOM. This is by far worse then anything any other magazine has done. And furthure proves that Audioholics is out to bash and disrespect other's opinions without validation.

This is now my farewell to a rather disappointing forum that has taken directions that are totally hypocritical to their moto.

~Bob

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i dont get it bob. you were the one who:
1) posted post#1?
2) bought axioms and didnt like them?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mike c said:
i dont get it bob. you were the one who:
1) posted post#1?
2) bought axioms and didnt like them?
I think hes saying Bob = Phatman. As in, he created another account.

SheepStar

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
:confused:

Shokhead, you are still a newbie, so I don't expect you understand web forum politics (yes there are things that go on in the low low that isn't discussed with everyone else). If you have nothing constructive to say, stop spamming. I have been here almost 3 years in full and have 1/3 your posts. STOP SPAMMING!!

So now let all those here who have a clue as to whats going on please post, what you think of this, Sheep, etc. Cause if you don't all band together, this abuse from Modderators will continue here. I have seen posts magically dissappear in the past for speaking out against brands that advertise here and on the main site.

I honestly would feel i just got kicked in the teeth if I were the owner of this forum. First of all I was Site Admin at www.moddershq.net before it closed up shop. So I know what the job is like. I also know how it can be abused and why you have to watch yourself. Having that badge doesn't always make you right.

~Bob

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis